Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Version 17.1 has several new functions and features:
- Migration Tool from OnPrem Business Central now support Business Central 14, 15, 16 and 17
- Migration Tool now support databases up to 80GB, instead of the previous limit of 30GB
- Switch between Sandbox and Production instances on Mobile Devices
- Unblock Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) on a Mobile App
In addition to these Environmental changes, the following Business Central changes are part of 17-1 as well.
Enhanced E-Mail capabilities: Support for Distribution Groups
- In addition to Change Log audit capabilities, Microsoft has added the ability to notify system administrators via e-mail about missional critical setup changes to Business Central
- Extended Price Calculation for selling and purchasing prices have been improved and a single user page which allows the ability to view the pricing setup for a given item has been added
- Improvement in the creation of Account Schedules based on Account Categories
Business 17.0 to 17.1 is considered a small incremental update. The next major Business Central release is scheduled for early 2021.
Any questions about Business Central or require any assistance with your implementation ? Please call us at 855-227-0700 or e-mail us at Sales@CBRTechnology.com .