Intuit is releasing an update for their Point of Sale software that addresses a few issues that have been reported by the user base. For assistance with your Point of Sale product, please call us at TEL. (855) 227-0700
To download the latest code, please access:
The issues that have been addressed by this release are:
Release 10 (R10)
- Improved how declined EMV Debit transactions are processed.
- Point of Sale will no longer freeze when signing into a payments account in the Setup Interview
- The Batch Close time menu option has been corrected to work as intended.
- Improvement have been made to payments account login screen size.
|Sales, Purchasing and Items
- Point of Sale will now show the correct spelling on printed receipts for Pin Debit transactions
- Resolved “Bad Request” syncing errors
- Point of Sale will now correctly display the card type on transactions imported from Go Payment
- Point of Sale will no longer delete items that were deleted from Go Payment when doing a Mobile Sync.