Manufacturing Customer and User of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is getting and error when attempting to run the revaluation procedure to calculate the Standard Cost, based on Components cost in Dynamics GP 2015.
Error Reads: Arithmetic overflow error converting IDENTITY to data type int
- BACKUP your DATA FIRST !!!
- Go to Microsoft Dynamics GP – Maintenance – SQL
- Select your Company Database
- Select Product of Manufacturing
- Scroll down and Select BOMLEVEL_1 and BOMLEVEL_2
- Check all 6 Boxes on the right side and click Process
We provide this information without warranty and guaranty. Please proceed at your own risk and MAKE sure to have a proper and complete backup of your DYNAMICS and Company database. This process should be only executed when no other users are actively using Dynamics GP.
For further help and information, please feel free to contact us at 800-227-0700 or via e-mail at sales@CBRTEchnology.com .