QuickBooks Enterprise 2015 System Requirements
Operating systems supported:
- Windows 8, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Vista (SP1 or later), all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Small Business Server 2011, Small Business Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 (SP2), including 64-bit, natively installed
Windows: natively installed & Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista (SP1) with UAC on, Windows Server 2011, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 – Terminal Server Config., Windows Server 2003 (SP2), and Windows Small Business Server 2008
Note: Windows Home Server Edition is not supported.
Hardware and operating system requirements (client and server)
- 2.4 GHz processor minimum
- System processor should support at least Streaming SIMD Extensions 2 (SSE2) instruction set
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- RAM requirements for multi-user setup
- 5 users: 2-3 GB
- 10 users: 3-4 GB
- 15 users: 4-6 GB
- 20 users: 6-8 GB
- 4x CD-ROM drive required for CD installations
- Display optimized for 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors
- Best optimized for Default DPI setting (96 DPI or 100%). Additionally, medium DPI (120 DPI or 110%) is supported to ensure an optimal experience for 110% scaling.
- U.S. version Regional Settings are supported when set to English (United States) with keyboard setting to U.S. only
- Administrator Rights required for the server computer when hosting Multi User Access, Natively installed
Disk space requirements:
- 1.5 GB of disk space (additional space required for data files)
- Additional software: 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 4.0 Runtime, provided on the QuickBooks CD
- Additional requirements for Intuit Data Protect in QuickBooks Connected Services offerings
- Require minimum 2.0 GB Ram
- Twice the size of the largest File set to back up + 100MB or twice the size to restore. The space is only required from the work folder LocalApplicationData+”Intuit\Intuit Data Protect”
QuickBooks is capable of integrating with hundreds of third-party applications. The following integrations are provided with QuickBooks; additional RAM will enhance the use of these features. See Intuit Marketplace for the most up-to-date list.
- Office 2010 and Office 2013/365 (including Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2013) both on 32 and 64 bit. (Note: Office 365 is only supported when it is locally installed, not the web version.)
- Preparing letters requires Microsoft Word 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Exporting reports requires Microsoft Excel 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Contact Synchronization with Microsoft Outlook requires Outlook 2013, 2010, or 2007.
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for Outlook (the download is available at no charge).
- Contact Sync does not work with the Microsoft Business Contact Manager Outlook plug-in. If a sync is performed, duplicate records could result
- QuickBooks Point of Sale 2015 (V12.0), V11.0 , V10.0
- Adobe Acrobat Reader: Business Planner functionality and viewing forms requires Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later.
- Payroll and other online features and services requires Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps connection speed (DSL or cable modem recommended)
- TurboTax 2014 and 2013 (Personal and Business)
- Lacerte 2014 and 2013
- Pro-Series tax years 2014 and 2013
- QuickBooks for Mac 2015
- Quicken 2015, 2014, 2013
- Gmail, Yahoo Email, Windows Mail, Hotmail and AOL
- Internet Explorer 11, 10, and 9.
All information is provided to the best of our abilities, but CBR Technology Corporation does not warrant or guarantee these technical specifications.
For further information, please contact CBR Technology at Tel. (855) 227-0700.